On January 1, 2011 we were able to attend Kiefer's baptism. Probably most of you don't know who this kid is. He is a former student that went to the ranch a while back. Tevita and Kiefer were pretty close. It's tough working at the ranch where you see so many kids that could benefit from hearing about God but we aren't able to talk to them about Him. So anyways, Kiefer left the ranch and moved to Ephraim. He has been there for a couple years now and the missionaries finally found him. We were so excited to bring in the New Year attending his baptism. Tevita spoke and did such an excellent job. We were touched by the Spirit and are excited for Keifer. While Tevita was speaking Sipola leaned over to me and said, "Mommy, I can't wait to be baptized!!" My eyes filled with tears and I gave her a huge hug! I can't wait either Pola Bear!!
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Kiefer's Baptism
On January 1, 2011 we were able to attend Kiefer's baptism. Probably most of you don't know who this kid is. He is a former student that went to the ranch a while back. Tevita and Kiefer were pretty close. It's tough working at the ranch where you see so many kids that could benefit from hearing about God but we aren't able to talk to them about Him. So anyways, Kiefer left the ranch and moved to Ephraim. He has been there for a couple years now and the missionaries finally found him. We were so excited to bring in the New Year attending his baptism. Tevita spoke and did such an excellent job. We were touched by the Spirit and are excited for Keifer. While Tevita was speaking Sipola leaned over to me and said, "Mommy, I can't wait to be baptized!!" My eyes filled with tears and I gave her a huge hug! I can't wait either Pola Bear!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Girls.
About Me
- Tevita and Jodi
- Tevita and I met 13 years ago in Provo Utah. What a cutie he was! In June we will have been married for 12 years. It is hard to believe that we have been married that long but yep, here we are coming up on 12. We have 5 beautiful children that keep us pretty busy. We also have 3 angel baby boys that we know we will be with after this life. We have so many different personalities in this house but there is one thing for sure...we love each other and are grateful for this family! What a great life!
No comments:
Post a Comment